February 23, 2012

The Poet's Haven Boutique - Now Open!


At long last, Poet's Haven has an online store that works just like I want! :-)

We're offering not only Poet's Haven chapbooks, but titles from other presses and independent publications as well. (Items I've obtained to resell.) At some point in the not-too-distant future, I will begin taking in items to sell on consignment. (I'm still working out a plan for inventory storage right now.)

Oh, and this new poetry boutique also offers... (wait for it...) an AFFILIATE PROGRAM! I want your help to sell more books, and you can earn a 5% commission for doing so! You can join the program now and begin posting links on your sites, blogs, and/or social media. The next item I'm working on is adding some banner images that you can use when posting links, those should be ready in a matter of days. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment